Is A Prenuptial Or Postnuptial Agreement Right For You?
Couples choose to create prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for a variety of reasons. For example, such agreements can provide peace of mind, as well as protect assets that could be passed on to your heirs.
I am Denise A. Hirschmann, Attorney at Law, and I help couples in Michigan draft marital agreements that are accurate and legally enforceable.
To learn more about prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, please call my office in Clinton Township at 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I offer a free initial consultation, and I advise and represent clients throughout Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer, St. Clair, Genesee and Wayne counties.
Common Prenuptial And Postnuptial Concerns
Here are some questions to ask if you are considering a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement in Michigan:
- Are you concerned about keeping your property and investments safe?
- Are you getting married again after being widowed or divorced?
- Are you concerned about protecting what you have and keeping assets protected for your children?
- Are you married after being divorced or widowed and you are beginning the process of preparing a trust or doing estate planning?
- Are you concerned about what will happen to your property from your prior relationship(s)?
- Do you want peace of mind, knowing that you and your spouse have a clear understanding with regard to marital property issues?
Note: Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements are enforceable and recognized by Michigan courts if the agreements are properly drafted and signed. I have the knowledge and skills to draft an agreement that protects your interests, helps to get your estate in order, and helps you find peace of mind.
Contact My Office Today
To arrange a free initial consultation, please call 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I advise and represent clients throughout Macomb County and the surrounding areas, including Detroit, Pontiac, Waterford and Flint.