Your Guide And Advocate Through Difficult Times

I Am Here To Help Resolve Your Family Law Issues

Most people who are dealing with a family law issue want to put their problems behind them as quickly as possible. They want to fight for what they believe they are entitled to, and they need someone to help them. I am Denise A. Hirschmann, Attorney at Law, and I can help you protect your rights and interests. For more than 25 years, I have represented families and individuals throughout Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Lapeer, Wayne and Genesee counties.

To arrange a free initial consultation, please call my office in Clinton Township at 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I represent clients in matters of divorce, child custody, CPS issues and more.

How I Can Help

An integral part of my law practice is helping people get through the difficult times of their lives quickly, effectively and at a reasonable price. I truly care about each of my clients. I take pride in helping my clients get their lives back on track. Honesty, integrity and communication are all principles that I stand strongly behind. When you have a question, I will be there to answer it for you. I will keep you informed of everything that is going on with your case — you will never be left in the dark. Most importantly, I am not afraid to fight for your rights. When you hire me, you will have skilled representation that is strong and effective.

I provide legal representation in the following family law matters:

My more than 25 years of experience in family law as a trial attorney, counselor at law and mediator provide me with unique insight into family court proceedings. With my experience and skills, I am able to protect you and help you through this difficult time. I give my clients sound and accurate advice about the decisions they make. I understand what judges look at when they are making decisions, and I am able to present ideas and strategies that will best protect my clients’ custodial rights and financial interests.

In uncertain times, parents often need skilled legal guidance when seeking custody or support modifications. Before pursuing a change in schools, change in domiciles or other modification, it is important to take the proper legal steps. Not following the correct legal path could have negative consequences for all parties involved. Talk to me before seeking a custody or support modification.

Contact My Office Today

Are you going through a difficult time and want to move on with your life as quickly as possible? I can help make this happen. Please call 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form today. I offer a free initial consultation and accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

I do not discriminate based on religion, gender, race, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Everyone has a right to be treated fairly and justly under the law in an unbiased manner. Let me help you address your divorce or other family law concerns. I am here to help.