Your Guide And Advocate Through Difficult Times

Here To Help You Through Urgent CPS Issues

Imagine a knock on your door. You go to the door and there stands someone from Child Protective Services (CPS). They tell you a claim of abuse or neglect has been made against you and that they are conducting an investigation. If the claim is serious enough, there could even be an emergency removal hearing within 24 hours that could result in your child being removed from your home and taken away from you. If you are facing this situation, you need to hire an attorney who knows how to deal with child protection law cases.

I am Denise A. Hirschmann, Attorney at Law, and I have a background as an assistant case worker in the Oakland County Juvenile Court. I can help you fight for your parental rights.

To arrange a free consultation, please call my office in Clinton Township at 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I advise and represent parents throughout Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer, St. Clair, Genesee and Wayne counties.

Put An Experienced Family Reunification Lawyer On Your Side

I represent parents in Michigan who have been charged with neglect and/or abuse and face the possibility of, or have had, their child taken away from them. I know that this is an extremely difficult and emotional time, and I will give you direction as to what the courts are looking for and what you are facing in your attempt to get your children back.

I have extensive experience in matters of child protection law, and I will fight the charges on your behalf so you can keep your child and prevent them from being placed outside of your home. I can also assist you with the complicated process of getting your child back if your rights have already been compromised. Do not make the mistake of thinking that you can deal with this on your own. The government takes these matters seriously, and you are facing a difficult battle. Let me fight for you. Your parental rights may be at stake.

Contact My Office Today

If you are dealing with a CPS issue, please call my office in Clinton Township at 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I offer a free initial consultation and accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. I also provide flexible services, including virtual consultations, and I am available on evenings and weekends by appointment.