Charged With OWI In Michigan? Let Me Fight For You.
Have you been arrested for drunk driving and are worried about whether you will lose your license? It is a valid concern. In Michigan, there is a mandatory 30-day suspension of your driver’s license if you are convicted of OWI/DUI. In addition, you could face other negative consequences, including points on your record, exposure to driver’s responsibility fees, and even jail time.
However, there is something you can do. Hiring an experienced OWI defense lawyer can help minimize the damages and may even protect you from having an alcohol-related charge on your record. I am Denise A. Hirschmann, Attorney at Law, and for more than 25 years, I have represented people who have been arrested for alleged OWI/DUI. I want to help you, too. Contact me today to find out how.
To arrange a free consultation, please call my office in Clinton Township at 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I fight for the rights of clients throughout Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer, St. Clair, Wayne and Genesee counties.
How I Can Help
Here are just some of the ways I can help with an OWI/DUI case:
- Investigation of the police stop, including examination of the field sobriety test
- Investigation of blood, breathalyzer/breath and urine tests
- Seek a reduction of the charge to impairment so that you can obtain a restricted license that allows you restricted driving privileges
- Minimize the number of points that go on your record
- Seek to reduce the amount of driver’s responsibility fees that you may have to pay
- Negotiate with the prosecution to minimize or avoid jail time
- Attempt to get charges dismissed or reduced to a non-alcohol offense
- Otherwise seek to reduce the consequences of an alcohol offense conviction
Don’t Wait. Contact My Office Today.
If you have been arrested for drinking and driving, let me help you deal with the complicated legal process. Please call my office at 586-307-4384 or complete my contact form. I offer a free initial consultation and accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. I represent clients throughout Macomb County and the surrounding areas, including Detroit, Pontiac, Waterford and Flint.