Michigan DUI/OWI Defense Attorney
Have you been arrested for drunk driving and are worried about whether you will lose your license? It is a valid concern. In Michigan there is a mandatory 30 day suspension of your driver’s license if you are convicted of DUI/OWI. In addition, you face other consequences including points on your record, exposure to driver’s responsibility fees, and even jail time.
There is something you can do though. Hiring an experienced DWI defense lawyer can minimize the damages and even protect you from getting an alcohol related charge on your record. My name is Denise Hirschmann and since 1992 my law practice has been representing people in the Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer, St. Clair, Wayne and Genesee counties, Michigan, area who have been arrested for DUI/OWI. I can help you. Call me to find out how.
Contact my office by phone at 586.307.4384 to arrange for your free initial consultation.
Macomb County and Clinton Township DUI/OWI Defense Lawyer
Here are just a few of the ways I can help you with your DUI/OWI case:
- Investigation of the police stop including examination of the field sobriety test
- Investigation of blood, breathalyzer/breath, and urine tests
- Reduction of charge to impairment so that you can obtain a restricted license that allows you restricted driving privileges
- Minimize the number of points that go on your record
- Reduce the amount of driver’s responsibility fees that you may have to pay
- Negotiate with the prosecution to minimize or avoid jail time
- Attempt to get charges dismissed, reduced to a non-alcohol offense, or reduce the consequences of an alcohol offense conviction.
In the darkest times of your life…
If you have been arrested for drinking and driving, let me help you deal with the complicated legal process. Contact my office by phone at 586.307.4384 to speak with me and find out how I can help. I offer a free initial consultation and accept Visa and MasterCard.