Michigan Criminal Law and Divorce Attorney
You need someone who is tough and aggressive and who will fight and win for you. You need someone who is compassionate. Someone who cares about your family, your freedom and you. Someone who will return your calls and listen. I am Denise Hirschmann and I provide family law and criminal defense representation to people in the Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer, St. Clair, Wayne and Genesee counties.
To find out how I can help you get closure and move on with your life, please contact my office by phone at 586.307.4384 to arrange for your free initial consultation.
Macomb County Criminal Law and Assault and Battery Defense Lawyer
My experience in the legal system has allowed me to develop relationships throughout the entire criminal justice structure. These relationships give me the ability to provide a unique perspective to my clients. I am able to navigate the criminal justice system effectively which aids in giving my clients the best possible representation. I have a deep understanding of the social and legal aspects surrounding criminal law which stems from a history of work in the system. My background includes the following:
- I am a graduate of Michigan State University with undergraduate studies in pre-law and psychology.
- I am a graduate of the Detroit College of Law.
- I am a current member of the Michigan Bar Association, American Bar Association and the Macomb Bar Association.
- I am on the Michigan State University College of Law Alumni Association Board
- I am a past board member of the Women Lawyers Association of Macomb County and past member of the Optimist Club.
- I have background in substance abuse counseling and have worked in all aspects of the criminal justice system, having worked as a probation officer, a city attorney, a defense attorney and a Magistrate and Court Administrator. I have 25 years of experience navigating the system and coming out on top.
- I have tried cases, conducted evidentiary hearings, conducted depositions, and attended numerous friend of the court meetings and hearings and am familiar with all aspects of family court.
I provide a full range of legal services for family and criminal law matters including the following:
- Family law
- Child custody and Parenting
- Child support
- Child protective services
- Criminal Law
- Traffic violations
- Juvenile crimes
In the darkest times of your life…
If you are going through a difficult family or criminal law legal matter you need an attorney who will be there for you, a lawyer who will fight for you and get the results that you need. I am that lawyer. Contact my office by phone at 586.307.4384 to speak with me. I offer a free initial consultation and accept Visa and MasterCard.
I do not discriminate based on religion, gender, race, age, marital status, or sexual orientation. Everyone has a right to be treated fairly and justly under the law in an unbiased manner. Let me help you.